Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Chocolate Bar - Marina Bay Sands

Last night, I went to The Chocolate Bar at Marina Bay Sands! That was my second visit to MBS after the haze has toned down finally...

Also my second visit to the Skypark located at Level 57 of the Tower there..

night view of central business district singapore
A night view of CBD.

the chocolate bar

the chocolate bar

the chocolate bar

the chocolate bar desserts
Ivory Chocolate Ganache, Black Forest(contains alcohol), Apple Choco(contains alcohol) and a few more but I have forgotten the names!
Oh but I like the one that looks like a cone because it causes a lot of "pain" on my teeth!!! *sounds of explosion* once I ate it!

The Chocolate Buffet Price is S$38++ per adult and I actually got a Passionate Cosmopolitan. I am absolutely in love with Vodka haha. 

Whether I love the chocolates there or not, the answer is not really. I prefer my french chocolates!! Chocolats Noirs!!

A good place to visit? Certainly yes, but after the haze period please.
Service is pretty low!! Speed up please!
Good dating location? Yes! It's quiet, peaceful, lovely. A place to date, a place to find out and understand more about each other.

Some shots of the night scenery but camera is really blurred...








No comments:

Post a Comment